This week on Start Hear:
- The Unexplainable Disappearance of Mars Patel: A fun, high-quality, serial mystery that can be described as The Goonies meets Spy Kids meets Stranger Things for 8-12 year olds.
- Atlanta Monster: The story of one of the city's darkest secrets, The Atlanta Child Murders. Nearly 40 years after these horrific crimes, many questions still remain.
- Family Mysteries: A bi-weekly podcast dedicated to telling the stories of unsolved mysteries in family histories.
And we look at the some of the titles making themselves known on itunescharts.net.
- American History Tellers: Every part of your life can be traced to our history, but how well do you really know the stories that made America?
- Hardcore History: Dan Carlin takes his unorthodox way of thinking and applies it to the past.
- Joe Rogan Experience: A long-form, in-depth conversation with the best guests from the comedy world, the sports world, the science world and everything between.
You can find these and other great podcast titles at wvxu.org/podcastcentral.