The next great business leaders may be working on their sales pitches at an elementary school near you. Cincinnati Public Schools launched its Vision 2020 initiative in 2016. The idea is to strengthen neighborhood schools through specialized new programming in partnership with the community. At Rothenberg Preparatory Academy and Westwood School business acumen is the focus. Students in the 5th and 6th grades design, start and maintain their own businesses as part of the schools' Student...
NPR News Headlines
- As Store Layoffs Mount, Retail Lags Other Sectors In Retraining Workers
- Supreme Court Rejects 2 N.C. Congressional Districts As Unconstitutional
- GOP Bill Could Undercut Some Coverage In Job-Based Insurance
- Dina Merrill, Actress, Heiress And Philanthropist, Dies At 93
- Lies, Forgery And Skulduggery: The Long History Of 'Active Measures'