Cincinnati Edition is taking a few days off to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends. Here's what you will hear this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Happy Thanksgiving! WEDNESDAY at 1pm: The Science of Gratitude Narrated by Academy Award-winner Susan Sarandon, this special covers some of the scientific breakthroughs revealing the importance of gratitude, along with personal stories illustrating the benefits and obstacles to feeling truly grateful. THURSDAY at NOON: Turkey...
John Kiesewetter: Media Beat
WVXU Podcast Central
NPR News Headlines
- Alaska Ships A Capitol Christmas Tree With All Of The Trimmings
- No Meekness Here: Meet Rosa Parks, 'Lifelong Freedom Fighter'
- An Iraq Vet And A Mother Of 2 Were Victims Of Planned Parenthood Shooting
- In Colorado Springs, Residents Turn To Prayer And Healing After Attacks
- Amid A Violent Religious Rift, Pope Preaches Harmony In CAR