University of Cincinnati Political Science Professor Richard Harknett warned congress last month that the U.S. remains at high risk for foreign intrusion in the upcoming midterm elections.
NPR News Headlines
- 1 Man Injured As Authorities In Austin Respond To Another Reported Explosion
- Woman Who Took In Nikolas Cruz Before Parkland Shooting Feared His Interest In Guns
- Minneapolis Officer Faces Murder, Manslaughter Charges In Shooting Of Unarmed Woman
- What Did Cambridge Analytica Do During The 2016 Election?
- Talking About Periods in Public