This week Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters announced he would not seek a third trial for Ray Tensing in the shooting death of Sam DuBose, but Tensing could face federal civil rights violation charges. Maintenance work on the Brent Spence Bridge continues to cause traffic delays and headaches for commuters, and even some diehard Reds fans are losing patience with the team.
NPR News Headlines
- What Really Happened At That Robotics Competition You've Heard So Much About
- Former Child Bride Is Pedaling Her Way To A Brighter Future
- A Bother, A Brotherhood: Living Among The Mines In Coal Country
- DeVos Protests In Denver; House To Make Cuts To Education
- As Log Trucks And Fishing Boats Leave, Gold Beach Tries To Remake Its Identity