Monday night's match-up between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump was the most-watched presidential debate in history, with more than 84 million viewers.
NPR News Headlines
- Americans Unconvinced Of Potential Good Of Self-Driving Cars, Study Finds
- Federal Safety Investigators Head To Site Of Hoboken Train Crash
- Rats That Reminisce May Lead To Better Tests For Alzheimer's Drugs
- Why Is No One Punished For Attacks On Aid Workers?
- Witness Describes Damage To Hoboken Terminal After Train Crash
John Kiesewetter: Media Beat
After years of planning, as of noon on Friday, Sept. 9, the Cincinnati Bell Connector, AKA, the Cincinnati streetcar is open for business. If you're thinking about taking a ride but are unsure of how everything works, here's a handy guide.