This week, Cincinnati Council approved a city budget totaling nearly $1.6 billon for the fiscal year beginning July 1 and the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority (SORTA) board voted to put a tax levy on next year's ballot. Funeral services for Otto Warmbier were held yesterday and the jury in the Tensing trial is still in deliberation.
NPR News Headlines
- What Does It Take To Move A 10-Story Tree A Couple Of City Blocks?
- PHOTOS: Here's How Muslims Worldwide Are Celebrating Ramadan's End
- For Besieged Marawi Residents, A Brief Respite Ends In Gunfire
- These Teachers Are Learning Gun Skills To Protect Students, They Say
- Inside French Prisons, A Struggle To Combat Radicalization