As people across the country react to the recent Florida school shooting some Ohio lawmakers are pushing for a ban on assault weapons, while in Kentucky a debate on whether to arm teachers continues. Several local students are accused of making threats towards their schools. And Cincinnati's City Council and Retirement Board argue about using pension funds to invest in private prisons.
NPR News Headlines
- President Trump Meets With Australian Prime Minister, Takes Questions
- Tea, Honey And Lemon: Does This Classic Trifecta Actually Help A Sore Throat?
- South Korean Women Win Thriller In Curling, Putting 'Garlic' Gold In Reach
- Florida Governor Calls For Raising Age Limit For Gun Purchases From 18 To 21
- No One's Quite Sure Why Lassa Fever Is On The Rise