Courtney Reimlinger was breastfeeding her week-old son last year when she felt a pain in her chest. The pain was excruciating, the 23-year-old Indianapolis native remembers, much worse than the 10 hours in labor she'd spent a week before. It spread up her neck and into her head, and soon she was slipping in and out of consciousness.
In January, Governor John Kasich signed an executive order establishing DriveOhio as a one-stop shop for researchers, developers and manufacturers to collaborate on autonomous and connected vehicle initiatives in Ohio. This May, Gov. Kasich signed an executive order to authorize autonomous vehicle testing in the state.
NPR News Headlines
- World Cup 2018: What's Happened So Far
- Supreme Court Punts On Partisan Gerrymandering, Leaving Status Quo In Place
- New 'LA Times' Owner Wants To Compete With 'New York Times' And 'Washington Post'
- 'Cutting-Edge' Program For Children With Autism And ADHD Rests On Razor-Thin Evidence
- 'We Do Not Have A Policy' Of Separating Families, DHS Head Says, Contradicting Policy