Kevin Flynn is leaving Cincinnati City Council at the end of this month after serving one four-year term. Flynn is an attorney with the law firm of Griffin Fletcher & Herndon LLP . A member of Cincinnati's Charter Party, or Charter Committee, he is the only council member to attend every council meeting and special session since December, 2013. While Flynn could have run for another term this year, he announced as early as fall of last year that he would not seek re-election.
NPR News Headlines
- Forum: Examining Discrimination Against Native Americans
- Arctic's Temperature Continues To Run Hot, Latest 'Report Card' Shows
- Amber-Trapped Tick Suggests Ancient Bloodsuckers Feasted On Feathered Dinosaurs
- Russian Olympic Head Says 200 Of Russia's Athletes Might Compete Under Neutral Flag
- Lack Of Genetic Diversity May Have Doomed Tasmanian Tiger, Scientists Say