The Republican candidate for governor says he’s had a plan to keep Medicaid expansion for all 700,000 Ohioans covered under it. His Democratic opponent calls that a major about-face. And it shows there’s been a lot of confusion surrounding this key state policy, and what either candidate will do with Medicaid expansion if he is elected.
NPR News Headlines
- Chicago Police Release Body Cam Footage Of Deadly Shooting
- 'On Top Of The World': France Wins World Cup
- Novak Djokovic Beats Kevin Anderson To Win Fourth Wimbledon
- Trump Says He Sees The European Union As A 'Foe' Of U.S.
- In Britain, Businesses Brace For A Hit Amid Tensions In The 'Special Relationship'