As people across the country react to the recent Florida school shooting some Ohio lawmakers are pushing for a ban on assault weapons, while in Kentucky a debate on whether to arm teachers continues. Several local students are accused of making threats towards their schools. And Cincinnati's City Council and Retirement Board argue about using pension funds to invest in private prisons.
NPR News Headlines
- Trump Administration Restricts H-1B Worker Visas Coveted by High Tech
- Logs Of 911 Calls Reveal The Troubled History Of Florida School Shooter
- White House Briefly Put On Lockdown After Driver Hits Security Barrier
- Gothamist Properties Will Be Revived Under New Ownership: Public Media
- Seychelles Finds A Novel Way To Swap Its Debt For Marine Protections