According to a new study, asthma, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and anxiety are the most commonly diagnosed chronic conditions among children in the Greater Cincinnati region.
Camp Joy in Clarksville, Ohio has had a strong mission of inclusion since desegregating in the 1940s. The camp also provides a number of programs for families who couldn't otherwise afford a summer camp. Now the mission is growing with a new commitment to the environment.
NPR News Headlines
- Ooh Zsa Zsa: Rescued Bulldog Wins Ugliest Dog Contest
- Supreme Court Says Texas Political Map Is Largely Not A Racial Gerrymander
- Pentagon To House Migrants At 2 Military Bases In Texas
- Casualty Of Trade Tensions: Harley-Davidson Shifting More Production Overseas
- Red Meat Allergies Caused By Tick Bites Are On The Rise