The recent stretch of unseasonably-warm weather has been enjoyable, but the trees and plants that are coming up and producing buds much earlier than normal may be damaged when temperatures drop down to below freezing again. Joining us to discuss what to do now to keep your plants and trees healthy and to answer your gardening questions are Jim Lowenberg , who operates Running Creek Farm in Mt. Healthy; Co-owner of Homeadow Song Farm and Director of the Community Garden Program at Turner Farm ...
NPR News Headlines
- Racist Assault At A Child's Birthday Party Yields Long Prison Terms In Georgia
- Lawsuit Brings Fresh Scrutiny To Milwaukee's Troubles With Race And Policing
- Why Are More Young Americans Getting Colon Cancer?
- WHO's First-Ever List Of The Dirty Dozen Superbugs
- 3 Die And 2 Survive After Plane Crashes Into Homes East Of LA