In 2015 a Hillsboro man on his way home from work was stopped and arrested for selling drugs. But the arrest was a mistake, due to a warrant based on bad information. The next day charges were dropped and the man was released. And ever since he has been trying to clear his name.
NPR News Headlines
- Top Stories: Calif. Child Abuse Case; Fresh Produce In Food Stamp Program
- Food Stamp Program Makes Fresh Produce More Affordable
- It's An Easy Crime To Get Away With, But Prosecutors Are Trying To Change That
- Gospel Star Edwin Hawkins, Known For 'Oh Happy Day,' Dies At 74
- On Visit To Chile, Pope Faces Anger Over Sex-Abuse Scandal