Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, perhaps the leading voice of uncompromising conservatism on the nation's highest court, was found dead Saturday, Chief Justice John Roberts has confirmed. Scalia, who had been staying at a luxury ranch in West Texas, was 79 years old."On behalf of the Court and retired Justices, I am saddened to report that our colleague Justice Antonin Scalia has passed away," Roberts said in a statement. "He was an extraordinary individual and jurist, admired and...
Cincinnati Edition, Sunday morning at 7:00
When it comes to reducing prostitution in the any area, it's important to go beyond legislation and law enforcement; programs such as Cincinnati Union Bethel's Off the Streets, that reach out directly to sex workers, can make a dramatic difference. Off the Streets offers education, housing, drug treatment and mental health services to women involved in prostitution to help them escape that life.
John Kiesewetter: Media Beat
NPR News Headlines
- Genya Ravan, 'Rock And Roll Refugee,' Has Stories To Fill Two Lifetimes
- 5 Opinions From Justice Antonin Scalia That Are Worth A Read
- What Scalia's Death Spells For The Supreme Court's Docket
- The Senate Battle That Looms For Scalia's Replacement
- 4 Questions With NPR's Nina Totenberg About Justice Antonin Scalia