The Cincinnati Gardens will soon be just a memory. The Cincinnati Port Authority has closed a deal for the building that in 1949 was the seventh largest indoor arena in the US. Inside, there is a deafening silence.
CLEVELAND – Sound like a president, not like a candidate. That is what many in the Ohio delegation – a delegation that cast all of its 66 votes for Ohio Gov. John Kasich Tuesday night - want to hear from GOP nominee Donald Trump when he takes the stage Thursday night at Quicken Loans Arena to deliver his acceptance speech, the biggest speech the billionaire developer has delivered in his still-brief political career.
Cincinnati Edition, today at 1:00, 513-419-7100
NPR News Headlines
- Should Doctors Game The Transplant Wait List To Help Their Patients?
- Two Major California Wildfires Prompt Thousands Of Home Evacuations
- Leaked Democratic Party Emails Show Members Tried To Undercut Sanders
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf Hopes Democrats Rally Behind Clinton At DNC
- Iraqi Dancer's Dreams Cut Short By Terrorism