There are a staggering number of innocent people incarcerated for crimes they did not commit, according to The Innocence Project. Founded in 2003, the Ohio Innocence Project (OIP), part of the University of Cincinnati College of Law, looks for these inmates.
NPR News Headlines
- Cleanup Crews Roll Through Baton Rouge After Louisiana Flooding
- WhatsApp Will Start Sharing Data, Including Phone Numbers, With Facebook
- Fish Killing Disease Shuts Down Stretch Of Yellowstone River In Montana
- A Happy Ending For An Australian Ultramarathoner And Chinese Stray Dog
- Clinton: Trump Is 'Taking Hate Groups Mainstream'