EEO Public File Report for Cincinnati Public Radio
According to the Rules and Regulations of the Federal Communications Commission, all broadcast stations must maintain in their public file and on their web site (if they have one) a Report concerning their compliance with the FCC's policy on Equal Employment Opportunities. Stations in Ohio are required to post this Report as of June 1, 2000.
This document is the EEO Public File Report of WVXU-FM, licensed to the Board of Directors of Cincinnati Public Radio, Inc.
- EEO Public File Report: June 1, 2011 - May 31, 2012
- EEO Public File Report: June 1, 2010 - May 31, 2011
- EEO Public File Report: June 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010
- EEO Public File Report: June 1, 2008 - May 31, 2009
- EEO Public File Report: June 1, 2007 - May 31, 2008
- EEO Public File Report: June 1, 2006 - May 31, 2007
ELECTION OF OPTIONS
WVXU intends to select Option A as its method of compliance. The FCC has been notified of this selection before the deadline of June 1, 2004.
Groups and organizations wishing to be put on the mailing list for notification of full-time vacancies should contact the station in writing as follows:
1223 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45214-2889
I hereby certify that the above information is true and complete, to the best of my knowledge.
Richard N. Eiswerth
President, General Manager and CEO
Cincinnati Public Radio
May 28, 2012