In 2015 a Hillsboro man on his way home from work was stopped and arrested for selling drugs. But the arrest was a mistake, due to a warrant based on bad information. The next day charges were dropped and the man was released. And ever since he has been trying to clear his name.
NPR News Headlines
- Dr. Ronny Jackson: The White House Doctor Who Gave Trump A Clean Bill Of Health
- Man Ruptures His Throat By Stifling A Big Sneeze, Prompting Doctors' Warning
- Turning Soybeans Into Diesel Fuel Is Costing Us Billions
- Veteran Sues After Scalpel Found Inside His Body 4 Years After Surgery
- DOJ Plans To Ask The Supreme Court To Intervene On DACA