This week President Trump presented his National Security Strategy, calling Russia and China U.S. rivals and Iran and North Korea rogue states. A massive GOP tax overhaul unpopular with approximately 50 percent of Americans is headed into law. Congress addresses further accusations of sexual harassment as some senators backtrack on their earlier call for Al Franken to resign. And the Russian investigation moves forward.
NPR News Headlines
- Trump Wins First Round in Legal Battle Over Emoluments
- Cities Across The U.S. Honor 'Homeless Persons' Memorial Day'
- Pence Makes His First Trip To Afghanistan As Vice President
- Philadelphia Horse-Drawn Carriage Company Shuts Down After Abuse Allegations
- How To Host A Hygge Holiday Party: Get Cozy, Embrace Imperfection