https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFu2L-fLieM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrJsba_DfYA Updated at 7:30 p.m. ET As millions of Florida residents begin to assess damage left by Hurricane Irma, people in Georgia and South Carolina are also struggling to cope with heavy flooding and power outages in coastal areas. Some 4.7 million Florida homes and businesses — close to half the state's electricity customers — were without electricity, along with nearly 846,000 customers in Georgia, about 122...
NPR News Headlines
- Protests In St. Louis Continue After A Weekend That Saw Dozens Of Arrests
- As Federal Government Cuts Obamacare Ads, Private Insurer Steps Up
- How The CIA Found A Soviet Sub — Without The Soviets Knowing
- 3 People Killed, More Than A Dozen Injured In 2-Bus Crash In New York City
- Hillary Clinton Says She's 'Optimistic About Our Country, But I Am Not Naive'