Each Friday on Cincinnati Edition we present an in-depth discussion of the developments behind the headlines. Cincinnati City Manager Harry Black presented the FY2017-2018 budget to Mayor John Cranley yesterday. We'll take a look at what is in the budget and how the city plans to deal with a projected $26 million deficit.
NPR News Headlines
- Soul Queen Of New Orleans Has Been Performing On Mother's Day For 35 Years
- A Mother And Her Young Daughter Became 'Each Other's Dedicated Cheerleaders'
- Hungarian Law Could Close Central European University Founded By George Soros
- Chelsea Manning Set To Be Released From Military Prison
- Erdogan Says He Wants A 'New Beginning' In U.S.-Turkish Relations