Tuesday is in an election day in Ohio - but only a relative handful of polling places will be open in southwest Ohio.
Butler and Clermont counties have no issues on the ballot Tuesday, so polling places won't be open.
Hamilton County has only three issues on the ballot today:
- an additional tax levy of one mill for five years for health services in the city of Norwood;
- an additional five-mill, five-year tax levy in the village of Arlington Heights;
- and an additional 3.9 mill, five-year level in the village of Cleves.
Warren County has three issues on the ballot:
- a renewal levy of two mills for permanent improvements in the Lebanon City School District;
- a four mill replacement and increase for police and EMS services in Deerfield Township;
- and an additional 7.92 mill levy in the Franklin City School District.
Polling places will be open in those communities from 6:30 a.m to 7:30 p.m.