Greater Cincinnati and the Miami Valley are well positioned when it comes to medical care. The latest rankings from U.S. News and World Report place Christ Hospital near the top of the list for Ohio's best hospitals.
Here are Ohio's Top Ten:
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus
- Christ Hospital, Cincinnati
- *Tied for 5th* Akron General Medical Center, Akron
- *Tied for 5th* Bethesda North Hospital, Cincinnati
- *Tied for 7th* Metro Health Medical Center, Cleveland
- *Tied for 7th* Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton
- South Pointe Hospital, Warrensville Heights (Cleveland region)
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati
How does the magazine select its best hospitals? Here's the methodology.