Tue August 6, 2013
National Night Out with police
The police are looking for you. Not to worry though, they just want to hang out and have a good time.
Tuesday is National Night Out, an event aimed at raising crime prevention awareness and developing partnerships between neighborhoods and police officers. There are 8 mini block parties scheduled for around Cincinnati with free food and drinks.
Police and fire equipment will also be on hand for kids to see up close.
Nationwide, more than 37 million people are expected to participate.
- Mt. Adams Monastery (6-9pm) 1100 St. Paul St.
- Findlay Market (6-8:30) Essen Strasse at Elm St.
- Owl's Nest Park (6-9) 1984 Madison Rd.
- Kroger (5-8:30) 2310 Ferguson Rd.
- Fleischman Gardens (6-8) 524 Forest Ave.
- Paddock Hills (7-9) Between Avon & Paddock
- Roselawn (6:30-8:30) Reading & Section Roads
- College Hill Presbyterian Church (6-9) 5742 Hamilton Ave.
Other participating communities:
Ohio - Amelia, Batavia, Camden, Carlisle, Clearcreek Twp., Dayton, Goshen Twp., Kettering, Lebanon, Lincoln Heights, Mason, Miami Twp., Middletown, Milford, Pierce Twp., Pleasant Plain, Springfield, Trotwood, Troy
Kentucky - Covington, Danville, Fort Mitchell, Hebron, Latonia, Newport
Indiana - Aurora, New Castle, Richmond, Rising Sun