The Bunbury Music Festival is back for its third year at Sawyer Point and Yeatman's Cove.
Highlights of this year's music lineup include huge stage production acts like Flaming Lips and Empire of the Sun; reunions of beloved rock bands like Veruca Salt and Psychodots; plus great local talent such as Molly Sullivan, Foxy Shazam and The Yugos.
As the festival has grown and matured, so has the attention being paid to personalizing the visitor experience.
- The updated Bunbury Festival mobile app, has links to band information, profiles and downloadable music.
- The festival website features a My Schedule section that help you to plan your day by showing you who is playing, when and where. This includes a rewards feature that allows you to get benefits just for registering.
- The Festival Spotify playlist provides an audio preview of the event
- You can design and create your own, one-of-a-kind festival T-Shirt.
- There is also an online festival magazine, courtesy of Flipboard, that curates a wealth of information about the festival, the acts and the city.
"Volcano Girls" by Veruca Salt from the album Eight Arms to Hold You