College and university campuses have long been considered spaces that supported and protected free speech and the open exchange of new ideas. But on campuses across the country, arguments over what type of speech should be allowed are becoming more frequent, and increasingly turning into violence.
NPR News Headlines
- What It's Like To Live In A Small, Rural, Politically Divided Town
- At 43, Goodwill Helped Her Get A High School Diploma
- Should The Police Control Their Own Body Camera Footage?
- Trump Said He Would Donate Foreign-Government Profits; Docs Suggest Limited Effort
- New Immigration Crackdowns Creating 'Chilling Effect' On Crime Reporting