As people across the country react to the recent Florida school shooting some Ohio lawmakers are pushing for a ban on assault weapons, while in Kentucky a debate on whether to arm teachers continues. Several local students are accused of making threats towards their schools. And Cincinnati's City Council and Retirement Board argue about using pension funds to invest in private prisons.
NPR News Headlines
- It's So Cold In England Even The Racing Snails Are Curling Up
- 110 Girls Missing In Latest Suspected Boko Haram Attack, Says Nigerian Government
- Without A Lawyer, Asylum-Seekers Struggle With Confusing Legal Processes
- California Democrats Decline To Endorse Another Term For Sen. Dianne Feinstein
- North Korea Open To Talks With U.S., Says South Korea