Cincinnati Council Members will now debate how they want to alter budget proposals submitted by Acting City Manager Patrick Duhaney and Mayor John Cranley.
There’s a new way to get around downtown and Over-the-Rhine. Adding to the fleet of Uber drivers, bike shares, pedal wagons and the streetcar, you can now hop on a golf cart. Cincinnati City Council voted in May on an ordinance that set up a three-year pilot program for these low-speed vehicles.
NPR News Headlines
- Kentucky Sues Walgreens For 'Dual Role' In The State's Opioid Crisis
- Sessions Cites The Bible To Justify Immigrant Family Separations
- Fears Mount For A Battered Yemen As Assault On Port City Gathers Steam
- After The Trump-Kim Summit, U.S. And North Korea Appear As Far Apart As Ever
- Are Prison Populations Decreasing? Depends On Where You Look