Northern Kentucky voter turnout in Tuesday's primary election was abysmally low, despite the presence of some significant contests in all of the counties.
One of the nation's oldest university's sits high on the hill at Clifton Avenue. The University of Cincinnati began in 1819 as the Medical College of Ohio and Cincinnati College. Now approaching its 200th year, it's home to more than 44,000 students.
NPR News Headlines
- Divorce Is Prohibited In The Philippines, But Moves Are Underway To Legalize It
- Echoes Of Cuba? U.S. Employee In China Hit With 'Sensations Of Sound And Pressure'
- All NFL Players 'Shall Stand And Show Respect' For Flag And Anthem, League Says
- Trying Physical Therapy First For Low Back Pain May Curb Use Of Opioids
- Famed Vegas Casinos Could Be Hobbled As Thousands Of Workers Authorize Strike