Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley accuses City Manager Harry Black of taking employees to a strip club during a business trip. The deal between FC Cincinnati and the West End appeared dead. Now, CPS kicks the ball back in FC's court. And the City of Cincinnati now pays nearly $50 million in interest on its debts each year.
NPR News Headlines
- Snapchat's Stock Sinks After Rihanna Denounces Domestic Violence Ad
- Weapons Cache Found In Ithaca, N.Y., After Tip From Walmart Employee
- Source: Fired Deputy FBI Director Took Memos, Notes About Interactions With Trump
- In A First, Irish LGBT Organization Leads NYC's St. Paddy's Parade
- UMBC's President Talks About His School's Historic Basketball Win