Author and Institute for the Future Distinguished Fellow Dr. Bob Johansen predicts that leaders will face an increasingly “complex, messy and threatening” future.
NPR News Headlines
- Supreme Court Gets Moving, Issuing As Many Decisions In One Day As It Has In 5 Months
- From Bellingham to Tallahassee Students 'Walk Out' Demanding Gun Reform
- U.S. Biathlon Team Speaks Out For Gun Control
- After Long Drought, Has U.S. Olympic Long Track Speedskating Turned A Corner?
- Donald Trump Jr. Is Impressed By The 'Smile On A Face' Of India's Poor