FC Cincinnati's plan to build a new stadium in the West End on the current site of Taft High School's Stargel football stadium worries local residents. Metro finds $8 million as Cincinnati Council rejects Mayor Cranley's SORTA Board nominee. Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Neil says the county jail is at a "breaking point" and wants to re-open the jail in Queensgate to relieve overcrowding. And Kentucky lawmakers propose a plan to overhaul the state's public pension system.
NPR News Headlines
- Pakistan: Zainab Ansari's Confessed Killer Sentenced To Death
- She Sentenced A Teen To 241 Years In Prison. Now She Wants Her Decision Overturned
- Did Pox Virus Research Put Potential Profits Ahead of Public Safety?
- Goodbye, Mr. Okra: New Orleans Remembers Its Singing Vegetable Vendor
- Mueller Indictment Of Russian Operatives Details Playbook Of Information Warfare