FC Cincinnati's plan to build a new stadium in the West End on the current site of Taft High School's Stargel football stadium worries local residents. Metro finds $8 million as Cincinnati Council rejects Mayor Cranley's SORTA Board nominee. Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Neil says the county jail is at a "breaking point" and wants to re-open the jail in Queensgate to relieve overcrowding. And Kentucky lawmakers propose a plan to overhaul the state's public pension system.
NPR News Headlines
- On Eve Of Olympics Debut, Jamaican Women's Bobsled Team Loses And Finds A Sled
- Kentucky Teen Charged With Murder And Assault After January School Shooting
- Though 13 Russians Were Indicted For Election Meddling, The Investigation Isn't Over
- Rep. Adam Schiff Weighs In On Indictment Of Russians Interfering With U.S. Elections
- Is Fashion Designer Ralph Lauren Out Of Touch With America?