Hamilton County Republicans who mounted a petition drive to put an issue on the November ballot repealing a .02 percent increase in the sales tax marched into the county auditor's office with a tall stack of about 37,800 signatures Wednesday afternoon.
NPR News Headlines
- Ex-Teacher Sentenced To Prison After Firing Gun In Georgia High School
- Student Walked Over A Dozen Miles To New Job, Admirers Give Him Car And Cash
- AI Innovators Take Pledge Against Autonomous Killer Weapons
- Physicists Go Small: Let's Put A Particle Accelerator On A Chip
- Sean Spicer Praises Successor Sanders: 'She Understands What The President Wants'