At the same time that thousands of college graduates are having trouble finding steady, well-paying jobs, U.S. employers say they are desperate to fill open positions with qualified workers in order to expand their businesses.
NPR News Headlines
- Synergy Between Nurses And Automation Could Be Key To Finding Sepsis Early
- The Miracle Of Cataract Surgery: The Blind Can See Again
- NRA Leader Warns Conservatives Of 'Socialist Wave' In Wake Of Shooting
- U.S. Men Win A Shocker On The Sheet, Will Play For Gold In Olympics Curling Final
- Community And Vegetables Grow Side-By-Side In Syrian Refugee Camp Gardens